green background

Delayed Delivery of Bill Payment Paper Checks

Due to changes from the United States Postal Service, customers may experience delays in delivery of paper checks. If you are using Bill Pay, please allow more time for potential delivery delays on outstanding checks.

Learn More

close icon


Hero Image

Reg E & Check 21

In Case of Errors or Questions About Your Electronic Transfer

Write us at 723 E. Broadway Logansport, In 46947 as soon as you can or call us at (574) 722.3855. If you think your statement or receipt is wrong, or if you need more Information about a transfer on the statement or receipt, we must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent you the FIRST statement on which the error or problem appeared.

  1. Tell us your name and account number (if any).
  2. Describe the error or transfer you are unsure about and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
  3. Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error. 

We will investigate your complaint and will correct any error promptly. If we take more than 10 business days to do this, we will credit your account for the amount you think is in error so that you will have use of the money during the time it lakes us to complete our investigation.

Check 21 Notification

If you request the return of your original checks you may receive a "Substitute Check" in response. The Substitute Check is a legal equivalent of an original check and you have rights that apply when you believe, in good faith, that a Substitute Check was not properly charged to your account. Contact us at (574) 722.3855 to request a Check 21 disclosure.